Learn How to Fly Fish (Improve Your Fly Fishing Skills)
If you are on our site, then your goal is to improve your fly fishing skills or learn how to fly fish. Our web portal is made as a source of the most useful information for those who consider fishing the hobby of their whole life.
We try to unite fishermen, sportsmen, and amateurs who live in the territory of our country and far beyond its borders. Our goal is to equip fishermen with the most needed theoretical and practical knowledge so that their fishing would be not only interesting but also useful.
On our site’s pages you can find information not only for the novice fly fishermen but also for skilled ones:
- fly fishing gear for beginners;
- best fly fishing reels & top fly fishing rods;
- how to choose the right reel;
- what a fly rod course should consist of;
- fishing rod buying guide – how to choose the right fishing rods and where it is better to use depending on its features;
- top 10 trophy fish destinations in the United States;
- how changes the behavior of the fish in the coldest season, and also the top winter destinations for fly fishing;
- how to store a fish during fishing and after it;
- most popular fly fishing lodges and resorts;
- the best places for fishing in the whole world;
Why do millions of fishermen prefer fly fishing?
Nowadays it is not only sporting kind of catching, but the real art of fishing. Basically this type of fishing was specialized in catching trout and salmon in running water. But nowadays fly fishing is used not only for catching in the flow, but also in still waters, in the daytime and at dusk, in mountain rivers and large lakes, as well as in the deep waters of the ocean. Of course, a fly road course for such fishing should be a little bit changed, and it requires only a few skills.
If you want to get great pleasure from fishing without harming nature, you can try very fashionable trophy fishing, which goal is to weigh the fish you’ve caught and to take a picture with it. Trophy fishing, as a rule, is not compatible with comfortable rest.
Fishing in North America
In most places where big fish is found, the tourist infrastructure is not developed enough. North America offers a lot of such places, so you can choose the most suitable one.
You can catch:
- an alligator pike in Taxes,
- swordfish and a shark in Florida,
- white and blue marlin in Carolina,
- sturgeon in Michigan,
- trout in Montana,
- steelhead salmon in Oregon,
- and redfish in Louisiana.
This all is not counting the Alaskan trophies.
21st Century Fishing
Fishing in the 21st century is, first of all, a great kind of entertaining, leisure, recreation, tourism and sports. But you don’t have to forget about tips for fishing etiquette and boating, which have safety rules that are regulated by law. So please stay polite!
All information that is represented on this resource will help you truly enjoy fishing and will show you how to reel in a big catch!
We hope you enjoy our site and finally learn how to fly fish. We promise it’s everything you hoped it would be.
you might also like...
Ever wonder what are the largest lakes in the world? We've tallied the ten bigge...